Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another cousin married!!

The Wagner Boys... Mike, Paul, & Jim. The amazing thing about this photo is that not one of them had a map in their hands or even their pockets!! No need to panic though... another backpacking trip is planned for September.
Cousins! Devyn & Jacquie
aka- Car Decorators
The Newlyweds- Kim & Craig

It was a beautiful day, beautiful wedding, beautiful temple, and a very beautiful bride! Congratulations Kim & Craig! Thank you for letting us share your day!




4 comments:

Brittani said...

Oh I wish I could have been there! the only cousin weddings I have missed have been Kreg and Kimmi's... HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN TO MY CLOSEST COUSINS IN THE AREA??? Weird.

Heather said...

aww, she's beautiful! i wish we could've been there too!

Craig, Kimi, Eli, and Owen said...

oh my, what lovely pictures! haha... i'm so glad that you were able to make it!

Devyn Pickett said...

That was SUCH A fun day!!!!!!!Congrats kimmi and craig!!!