Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lessons Learned

This is what happens when sisters fight over
fancy, gold, sparkly, shiny hats.
Today Marissa was fascinated with Andrea's new gold hat which she got at a birthday party yesterday. Of course she was trying it on after church. She took it off, only for a moment, to change her clothes. She told Jacquie, "I know you're going to take this hat. Don't take this hat." Of course that was taunting that Jacquie could not resist. She waited for the perfect moment. Yes, right when Marissa was--how should I say this-- undressed (?!?) she grabbed the hat and ran.
She ran like the wind!!
She ran like no other!!
She ran....
and smacked her hand into the blasted door!!
After spending an hour or so at urgent care.... she is not running any more.
We'll await the official diagnosis when the radiologist can check the x-rays. The wristbone doesn't look broken, but there is a big bump/chunk which could possibly be a chip. Meanwhile, Jacquie is hurting! Poor, poor Jacquie!!
I've circled the weird bump which prompted me to take her to the urgent care. I (Dr. Judy Wagner) diagnosed a bone chip in the beginning. What's your diagnosis?




1 comment:

Likely said...

So wait, let me get this straight -- andrea's hat -- and the two older girls were fighting over it????? silly girls.