Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shirley Meadows

Sweet shot of Andee and Morgs!
Me and Andee!


JQ and papa!

On Friday, I took the girls and friends to the SNOW! Brrr... it was SO cold!


Sorry Ribba--who skied ALL day! I never got a photo of you!


Ribba skied, the rest of us tubed at the Tubing Park. JQ totally took out a poor little kid. Really it was the kids fault as he was walking up the run. Andee had a crazy wreck. I got big air when my tube jumped from one run to the other! Luckily I didn't hurt anyone!

3 comments:

homegirl said...

I love Andrea's face in the air pic. Thanks for taking Morg. I'm glad you guys had a great time! :)

Wendy said...

Cute blog, Judy! Tom and I are planinng on going skiing at Shirley Meadow soon. Was there a lot of snow?

JOY said...

I love being blog buddies Judy!